I would like to take a moment and apologize for my team and me's disappearance. School has recently started up and many of our staff are in high school. For those who are not in school, work has picked up again. I personally am overseas with the United States Army supporting a real work mission on the Korean peninsula. 3 weeks out of the month I am away and working 12-hour shifts every day. So, you see I am quite busy. Not to mention, my computer which has all of the files for the community on it, has not yet arrived. So, I am very limited on what I can do. Grim Reaper, on the other hand, is busy dealing with life and things I am not 100% certain on.
Now for what you are reading this for. The planned update. As soon as my computer arrives (If not sooner) I will be overhauling all of our platforms and getting rid of some of the problems I saw with the first 2 months of uptime for our community. Here is a list of things you can expect to see.
- Minecraft website sections
- In my attempt to make things organized, I made things extremely hard to find for other people. So, I will be simplifying to sections into 1 giant forum for everything, all of our game modes, and announcements. This will include the donation shop as well.
- Ark: Survival Evolved
- As some of you may currently know. Our Ark server has had no progress in anything, any aspects of progress have been shredded up and thrown in the fire. After holding a vote on our Discord, the Ark server will be taken down and replaced. With what you ask?
- So, I am planning to work together with Tannik Gaming Setups to create an Unturned server. Which I see being very popular. I have little to no experience with the game, however, Tannik is willing to give their full support.
- PropHunt (Garry's Mod)
- It has been sitting around for quite some time now. With no one to help me test it, I can not release it yet. However, I am hoping to change that.
- We have not been doing very well with adverting ourselves. I am also looking to change that. Reddit, Twitter, Word-of-mouth, etc.
- Staff Positions
- We need active staff. You are looking to be on our team, please put in an application. Approval ratings are high right now.